Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning,
For the past month, I have no connectivity in my candy crush game, both on my phone and laptop. I restarted my phone, switch between WIFI and data and nothing happens.
I do not want to uninstall and re-install the game.
Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I tried all of it it just keeps says connection error. Is it possible to roll back to a previous version of the app? I feel like this started after an update
Hello @redwriter🤗 Hope you are doing great!
I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the connection issue in your game!
I am sorry for the link I gave in my comment above!! I thought you are experiencing issue with the Candy Store in your game, which interrupts the purchases while playing!! But, looks like you are experiencing this connection issue to the entire game itself!!
By any chance, do you play on a different device other than iPad?
@PummyRaj Thank you for the link. I tried all those steps many months ago and nothing made a difference. I’ve offloaded and reloaded the app, everything I could think of and everything that was recommended to me here. I update the app when updates are available etc. So frustrating
When I open the game now, I get a message that my gift will be sent over when I have an internet connection, which I do.
What should I try next? Thank you —
Hello @redwriter and @Sonya8 🤗 A Warm Welcome to both of you to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Candy Store🙃
@redwriter , please follow the steps & suggestions provided in --> THIS Link. It has helped couple of players when I suggested it before! Hopefully, it would resolve the issue in your game too🤞
@Sonya8 , are you using an Apple device or an Android device?
If it is an Apple device, please follow the steps in --> THIS Link;
If you are playing on an Android device (LG, Samsung, etc.,), use --> THIS Link.
Please post back and let me know if you guys need any further assistance! Hope everything works out and you will be able to make purchases in Candy Store again🍫🍫
@PummyRaj Hi! Can you help with the above? It’s been a problem for months. Thanks —
@Sonya8 I hope you get some help with this. I haven’t found any here.
Im having the same problem...
@steelbottom Have you had any success resolving this? I’ve had the same issue for months on my iPad. Super frustrating. Thanks —
@kiara_wael Ive been having the same issues for months and no help from this forum. I’ve done everything suggested including offloading the game and reinstalling. One mod here suggested the latest update may solve the problem. It didn’t.
One of the suggestions was to log out and back in. I can’t sign in - I get the message that there is a connection problem. So frustrating.
I’m playing via app on iPad. Thanks for any help. Looking through these discussions, it looks like a years-long issue.
Hello @steelbottom🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you experiencing this connection issue to login into the game itself or to the Candy store when you attempt to purchase extra moves, etc.?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Hi Kiara,
Your suggestions did not work.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here