Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing level 7656. On move 7 the game glitches. I had to quit the level because after 3 mins the candies just kept cycling I have a recording. I don't think i should lose a life because if this. I can't upload the video but here are screen shots of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @therespete🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your level is stuck in a loop😕 Unfortunately, the only remedy to get out of this loop is to quit the level -- close the App -- restart the device and open the game -- retry the level.
The Candy Game team is aware of this glitch and we are reporting all the levels as soon as players post a complaint here! Until the glitch is completely cleared, players will have to bear this!
But, whenever when you are stuck in the loop, please do not waste your boosters or Gold bars or money to purchase extra moves, etc., as it will not work out! I have wasted lots of boosters in a level like this and I didn't know it then🙃
If you have already lost the level and you spent any items, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement.
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or have more questions. You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫