Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
...
I don't get it...
I really really do not get this level.
Was this radically different at some point?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, and I wonder why they changed it to this drivel all of a sudden, after six years. There must be a reason.... they have replaced a tricky level you need a lucky board or boosters to pass with one you can't fail. I don't get it.
Didn't look at them right after, just had to comment first.
It was just such a shock. The old version makes way more sense.
Yes. You made me curious and I checked that level out. It is totally pointless and does not deserve to exist in its current form. Have you watched the YouTube videos? It was completely different but the same for over six years until.... this week?