Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m finding it virtually impossible to pass this level. I’m left with 1 gummi dragon at the bottom and there isn’t an option to move it. It’s strange. Could anybody help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much for your help. I have just completed it😊
Hello @joshwaaa89 I think maybe you are using boosters which destroy the yellow candies you need to pass. Please check out this excellent post about this level I am linking below for help.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7648?