Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unsuccessful in trying to make the chocolate heart boxes to release so I can drop the remaining dragon I only get one chocolate box at the start on left side and none show after keys disappear what am I doing wrong
thank u
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you play a colour bomb that destroyed the top key? To me it looks, from your screenshot, that you need to wait for the chocolate to swallow the keys. There should be five keys, the top one touching the chocolate, so it can grow. That way you will have the 5 chocolate to unlock the dragon. Don't play a colour bomb or do anthing that will remove any of the keys.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again