Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has my sweet cinema disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry! Typo 😂😂
8 boosters! And, yeah! I count the unlimited lives also as a booster.
Altogether, Treasure Hunt gives us 9 boosters🌟
Does it? Five plus the two boosters in the chest is seven. Plus the 15 minutes of unlimited lives is eight if you count the lives as a booster.
Oh! Forgot to write above @Alienscar
After collecting all 5 boosters, you will find 3 more goodies in the Treasure box, which includes 15 minutes (I think) of unlimited lives booster! It has been inactive in my game from a while!
Altogether, Treasure Hunt gives us 9 8 boosters🌟
Yay!! I am happy to know that you have received Treasure Hunt feature in your game, dear @Alienscar 😍
And, yeah! It is normal to receive that “Ad not available” pop-up! What I do is, after watching an Ad and collecting a prize, I go back to map screen, replay an old level or just wait for few minutes and then try again.
This is the same glitch we have been having from “Sweet Cinema” days🤷♀️
@PummyRaj finally after losing my Sweet Cinema on Tuesday the Treasure Hunt arrived in my game today.
But I played it once then got ad not available and now it has disappeared from my Events again. Is this normal behaviour for the feature? Is this how it acts in your game?
Just wondering... did you see "Treasure Hunt" feature in your game?
@PummyRaj No, I haven't got Treasure Hunt in my game, but I have still lost my Sweet Cinema.
Hi @Alienscar🙋♀️ and Hello @Lilyrose29🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Just wondering... did you see "Treasure Hunt" feature in your game? If not, I am thinking that you are about to receive the Treasure Hunt feature and hence, the Sweet Cinema is removed!!
That's what happened in my game! When Treasure Hunt feature entered my game, Sweet Cinema disappeared for 2 weeks!
This is how the feature pop-up appears ⬇️
Both of you please make sure that your game App is updated to the latest version, which would make the transmission smooth😉
@Lilyrose29,
If you would like to find more details about this Treasure Hunt, please click --> HERE. And, if you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
@Lilyrose29 my Sweet Cinema has disappeared today as well, so I guess we will both find out if we are getting the new Sweet Cinema or if we have lost it forever.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game
My guess @Lilyrose29 would be because other people have posted that their Sweet Cinema has changed from providing five boosters to only providing four boosters. This means that either your Sweet Cinema is just about to be changed to this new version, or King has removed it because there is a bug.
Alternatively you might have just lost the feature. Unfortunately none of the features of Candy Crush should be considered permanent.