Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
yesterday i finish the 21 level continuos for 1500 gold block, at the end we are 5 in a total but the prix it s only 100 and not 300 can i ask wy?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot help you with this but there was another discussion here and it might help to check out the moderators' and Community Manager's answers. This link is here:
Also if you can remember, I would be interested to know if you did at any time during the event get the message that your share was higher than 100 gold bars? Did a number higher than 100 pop up in your game at any time?
Something similar happened to me @CAMPEONES except I didn't win anything.
I was offered 1500 gold bars for completing 21 levels as you can see below
After completing five levels though the reward changed from 1500 to 500 gold bars.
So, I can't tell you why this is happening, but I can tell you that it is happening a lot, and based on my screenshots it isn't a bug.
All I can suggest is that as you complete levels always check your Events screen before playing the next level don't just play one level after another. You don't have to check after every level as you can see in my screenshot I checked after playing five levels and that is when I found out that I was no linger playing for 1500 gold.