Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love it when my candy crush is producing sound example like testy sweet. Divine etc not just been written but no sound
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still have mine, would rather they brought the old crush sounds and music back.
I know, I miss it too 😔
I'll make sure to share your feedback to the team and hopefully they will bring it back again, but I can't promise anything.
Welcome to the community by the way 🤗