Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not buy anything from the candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pablo98🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not able to make any purchases in Candy Crush Saga!!
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Also, do you play any other King games? If so, you are not experiencing any issues in those?
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Even I try to purchase with my gold it can not purchase