Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many people have reached level 4000?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello rdadvise, I would say somewhere between 7-8 million players have reached level 4,000. I say this because in my game I keep getting messages that tell me only 3% of players have completed the level. I am in the 5000+ levels.
Probably a million or more world wide? I have got to level 4000 three times myself, twice with games I started less than a year ago.
Hello & Welcome to our sweet King Community @rdadvise🤗
We have a "badge" thread in our Community and you can see HERE, the small percentage of players that have achieved Level 4000 goal (click on the Green letters).
Like I said above, it is a small percentage of millions of players out there! And, we do not have specific data on that!!