Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Episode 460 cannot be passed, I am angry, please cancel my membership now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kral8814🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level in your game! Would you like some tips, if we can find any for you to beat the level?
If so, I need a clarification please! You wrote Episode 460 cannot be passed!! Is it level 460? And, just need to make sure that you are playing Candy Crush Saga and not other game!!
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫