Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to change my number in game to update the new version of game what can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
need to change my phone number in my profile ,how do
I want to change my mpesa express number to a new one how do I go about it
Hello @honey00🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Do you log into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
I am not sure why you need to change your phone number to update the game🤔
To install the latest version of the game App, all you need to do is to open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and check if there are updates available!!
If you can explain a bit more, I will be able to assist you!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫