Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought unlimited lives on my iphone, why are they not reflecting on my Android phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ccs24 ๐ค A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That is because, Lives is also kind of a booster and boosters are not same and/or transferable or replicable from one device to another!
But, that is a good point though! I will bring it up with our Community Manager! I donโt think the game Studio team will change anything! But, it is better to ask ๐
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below ๐ซ๐ซ