Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought the $19.99 pack and was charged $32.97. Has anyone else had this happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Happens to me almost ever purchase I make. Today I made one purchase, but was charged for the same thing 3 times. I am sure I am not the only one this happens to. It has happened to me at least 10 times. I bet an attorney would have an hay day with this company for all the fraud they are committing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
:Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged: