Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played this level over 100 times. I cannot pass this level. I’m sick of using all my rewards and not moving forward. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Carol @CarolChandler🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in this level!! Let me check the level and get back to you.
Can you show me a screenshot of your level for me? I just need to make sure that you and I have the same board!!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫