Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I receive a ufo for 5 minutes from the challenge does it barely ever work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because the timer of the 5 minute booster starts counting down the moment you receive it. I once received a 5 minute booster and by the time I had got to a level nearly half of the time had been used due to all the in-game pop-ups.
Generally you are lucky to get one use out of a 5 minute booster.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team. In the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again