Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For a few weeks I have been able to play the game but that’s all can’t spend bars or be in races etc I can’t move on in the game, it won’t let me log out, just says no internet connection but I have.
please any suggestions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Using an ipad
Hello @lilacholly🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
It looks like your Candy Crush Saga game App is affected with a bug!! Usually, the best remedy is to delete and reinstall the App!!
Can you tell me which device you are using? Let's see if you can resolve the issue without reinstalling the game!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫