Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The message is saying that my account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes I’ve never disabled my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ELK3332🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You will have to contact the Apple Support team and find out what's going on and why your account is disabled!! I found a link! Please see if it helps you --> https://www.apple.com/contact/
Hope the issue will be resolved soon & you will be able to play your game again!
If you have any other questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫