Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has the lollipop disappear from the sweet Cinema
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sheriq🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have noticed that too!! And, I am trying to find out. But, you will have to wait till Monday to find an answer as our Community In-charge team are off for the weekend.
Just wondering!! Did you have Sweet Cinema from a while or did it suddenly reappear after having Treasure Hunt for a while? That's what happened in my game and I get only 4 boosters now!!
If you have any questions in the many time or to reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Yes I've had sweet Cinema for a long time and it's just been in the last week or so that the lollipop has disappeared and you're only getting four boosters and five exes.