Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no new houses are beanstalk to play .is that the way it’s supposed to be I keep getting Stardust but I have nothing to spend them on. I don’t have a house to build or a beanstalk. I am on level 1627.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Bubble Witch 3 Community here
@PrettyBubbles