Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't send or receive lives at all. Can't access the store at all. It's been a problem since the first day I started the game. I can't buy any lives I can't buy anything. I can not ask for lives or send lives to my friends. This isn't fair at all I have reset my data I have restarted the damn game I wish for something to be done bc it's not my wifi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I already did both things and neither worked. I don't understand what is going on but I contacted support for help
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here