Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is so frustrating. I have played so many times and not even gotten close to getting all the keys. What a waste of time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They want to frustrate you into paying for that one lollipop or extra move. This is how close they let me get without using any boosters on just my second attempt.
I have no doubt if I had the patience or time to try this level out any further I would not get anywhere near for my next 20 or so attempts. I have seen this so often: If you don't pay up after the first attempt they give you one more chance to pass a level, so if you play boosters on your second try quite often you pass. But if you don't, then you won't get the candies you need for a long, long time. Wait for that lucky board that will allow you to match candies to get the keys. If you do then pay that lollipop hammer when you get to the stage I got to above. I have tried starting boosters but they seem to not affect what boards you get at all, nor if you can pass this, so I wouldn't recommend wasting those on this level.