Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning,
I have checked sugar stars can be obtained from level 36 and above that one, I got from 36 to 39, but having a hard time getting them on Lv40.
Any tips?
Regards, Crinlorite.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately unless you can clear it on the first turn, ie have the pinata, you are very unlikely to get sugar stars.
I would not worry about them as some levels are almost out of reach to get them on.