Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again, the event just started and I get this AGAIN. How? Why? What can be done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aahh I see, I missed that, thanks for clarifying ๐
Yes, it is being looked at and a fix is expected to come soon but we don't have a date for this yet. In the meantime @AnkhORah, I will pass on your feedback to the team and make sure you always keep the game app up to date so you don't miss out on anything.
@QueenB It is a screenshot of the weekly race, which started about twelve hours ago, according to the timer I see. The leader has passed over 5000 levels. In twelve hours. That's what is wrong with this screenshot!
Impossible scores in the weekly race were a frequent complaint last week. It seems to still be going on this week. This needs to be fixed by King!
Hi and welcome to the Community,
What exactly is the issue as I'm not seeing any issues with the screenshot you've provided. Are you not able to X it out? Does it get stuck?