Where are the 20 lives?

Options
Lizbeth_2
Lizbeth_2 Posts: 28 Level 2

We get 5 games and then supposedly 20 more games. However, I'll log on, play my 5 games, and when I click on the envelope I'll have 1, 2, sometimes as many as 10 lives. I have a gazillion friends and will occasionally click on my face and send a free game to every one of them. This will give me at most 5 more games. It's very frustrating, waiting for more games.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,463 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check this page about Lives  Here

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

I am not sure how to answer your question @Lizbeth_2 to be honest. I always have the maximum 200 lives that are allowed, but your complaint is a very common one. It really makes me wonder what is going on.

Anyway here are some suggestions. Check the Player Card of all of your friends. You might have a gazillion friends, but you might be surprised by how many aren't playing. Any of your friends that haven't played in over three months should be deleted from your list. Next check your friends list to see who hasn't sent any lives in the past seven days. Any of your friends that have completed more than thirty levels and not sent any lives should be deleted. You don't need friends that play but don't send lives.

After you have done that add more friends to your game by clicking on the players avatars that appear on your map. Only choose players that are shown as sending lives.

Lastly make sure you request lives from your friends. You are more likely to receive lives if you ask for them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?