Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My current level was 1010 and when I next went to play the game, my level was showing as 3684 without me completing the levels in between. Can my level please be put back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @crblenglish 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!
That automated email you have received as a reply to your complaint - is a generic response that we all receive after contacting the Player Support team. Some issues can be resolved by the tips provided in that email!
Please ignore that email, but do not delete it. Wait until end of tomorrow and if nobody contacts you by then, send a reply through that automated email and inform that you are still waiting for help. Then, a real agent will contact you 👍
Hi, thank you, but not really a help. I've emailed as you suggested, but got an email back saying to look on here. I can't see how to ask for my levels to be put back to my original level
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.