Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t have Treasure Hunt anymore and my sweet cinema notifies me that I can play, but when I open it, it says come back later. I am on a nightmarishly hard level and only have 9 bars with no way of getting boosters. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AlannaVarner 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Treasure Hunt is gone and Sweet Cinema is back in your game (sorry because we get only half the boosters compared to Treasure Hunt 😭). I am also in the same boat as you! I am trying to find out from our Community In-charge, why this switch happened!!
With regards to “Ads not available” — Even if you see “click to watch Ad”, do not open them in a row. In my experience, that is what causes “no Ad available”! Instead, after watching an Ad and collecting a booster — go back to map screen, play a level OR scroll down/up, click on various things OR close the App, give few minutes and open the game again, etc., etc., just give few minutes to watch another Ad and it will work.
I know this is not ideal, but some silly tip for the feature to work😅
If you have any other questions, reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game. Please check also this page Here