Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has the event called milestone, where a half-hour breaker is given when finishing the round with five lives, been removed after the 11,000 level? Or is this a feature that the game added after it was updated?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First of all, congratulations on your advanced level and I hope I can see it one day. I checked the problem now and it is fixed and the milestone event is back. However, if this is a system error, it must be compensated. Because I passed about 250 or 300 levels, there was no milestone event.
Thank you @karasunoπ€ Thank you for replying back and confirming!
I am reaching 15,000 soon and I did receive this special reward when I played last week! Did not finish 3 episodes yet! Let me check my game and get back to you.
Yes this
30 minutes Lollipop booster that we receive after we finish few episodes, that is marked a special gold star?
Hello @karasunoπ€ Welcome back!
By any chance, do you have a screenshot of the event you are asking for?
Are you asking about the 30 minutes Lollipop booster that we receive after we finish few episodes, that is marked a special gold star?
OR is it about an event that contains 5 to 8 levels when you reach a milestone to achieve the banner for your profile icon?