Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having issues receiving my boosters especially from the color wheel. I have reported this issue numerous times with little results
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tshurtleff🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with receiving boosters from booster wheel!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Just wondering... why do you think that you are not receiving the boosters you have received? Did you try to take a screenshot of your existing boosters and see if the number has increased on any of the boosters?
If you can provide as many details as you can, I might be able to assist you!
Also, you said "you have reported this issue numerous times"! Can you please tell me to whom you have reported it?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫