Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I re-entered the game after a while and oh surprise they took away all the boosters I had earned during the game, please return the boosters to my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ubaiderπ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you reinstall the game or change the device you are using?
They were transferred to the new cell phone but I stopped playing it for a few days and when I came back I no longer had them.
Thank you for replying back @Ubaiderπ€
Oh!! So, you are asking why the boosters did not move/transfer from your old phone to new phone?
Or all of a sudden, you lost the boosters on your old phone?
I changed my mobile device but when I installed it on this new mobile I had not deleted the game on the old mobile, therefore when I installed the game on the new phone, I opened it and all my .
I changed my mobile device but when I installed it on this new mobile I had not deleted the game on the old mobile, therefore when I installed the game on the new phone, I opened it and all my
I changed mobile devices but when I installed it on this new mobile I had not deleted the game on the old mobile, Therefore, when I installed the game on the new phone, I opened it and all my boosters were there and I still had the game on the old phone as well so that the boosters on the new phone would not be deleted.