Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I read the article about lives. What I don't understand is why, after 24 hours, I do not have any lives. I went to play this morning and the timer was at 59:00.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa,
If you play on mobile device, have the timer on the device been changed lately? That can affect the game app and the timer.
Make sure the timer on your device is set to automatic and if it is already, try restarting your device and make sure the game app is up to date.