Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 2973 and have repeatedly gotten all 4 objects in and it keeps telling me I still have 1 to get in… it only starts out with 4 as the goal… how is 4-4 equal 1 to go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks all! I could have sworn each time it started it was only 4! Clearly I need my eyes checked!
Hi @glueb Does your level look like mine? If it does, then the order of dragons to be rescued is actually 5, not 4! The last dragon is hiding under the magic mixer up at the top in the middle. You will have to hit the mixer five times in total to destroy it and release the dragon. You need to create striped candies below the mixer to hit it from below.
Yes- candy crush
Hello @glueb🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Few questions... are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Can you show me a screenshot of your level board?
In the meantime, I will check the level and get back to you.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫