Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last few days when buying options it’s b charging me different than what I selected. 2.99 = 20 bars the charge was 11.99. You’re not charging me correctly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rrford3🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are being overcharged for the purchases you made! When you experience any issue with purchases, you do not have to keep quiet but, contact King Player Support and send a complaint.
Can you tell me which device you are using? I can give you steps to send your complaint.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫