Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What's the point of this? You need to collect one dragon, and at the level there are clearly more than 1 of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @Alienscar🤗
I have reported the level this morning! Let's see what the Studio says🍫🍫
Definitely a bug @PummyRaj as mine is identical
Hello @FileoFish123 🤗 A Warm Welcome back!
Thank you reporting the level!
Sometimes, the game designers create levels like this (but rarely)!! It has been a long time since I passed that level and I can surely say that the level has been modified a lot!!
Let me report the level to our Community in-charge and see if there is a glitch in the level or the goals are intended that way!!
I will get back to you once I find out anything! Have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫