Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I payed in game for some goldbats and two sets of special candies. I didn't get the speciale! What happend? What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pawa🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the items you have paid for!
Because the Purchase queries needs your personal details, the issue will not be dealt here. You will have to contact King Customer Support team and send them a complaint.
1) If you are playing on a computer - Browser version, please use this link to contact them --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
2) If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫