Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
That white-gloved hand tells me to accept friends before I can go any further !
I don't want friends.
Just want to play this game !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In my game, if I wait a few seconds, of if I just swipe the bar up without accepting the friend, it does eventually go away.
Hello @parousia🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! I did not understand what "white gloved hand" you are talking about!! Can you please post a screenshot of it?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫🍫