You guys sending me emails on "tips" and say "try it now" but i still use up a life?

Options
HooferDoofer
HooferDoofer Posts: 9 Level 2

That's not helpful at all. I'm trying to save my lives to get ahead not use them up on your so called helpful tips.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @HooferDoofer🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I have looked at your other posts and I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing🙃

Can you please explain a bit more about what is happening in your game and what do you need our help with? The more details you can give, the better assistance we can provide!

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• HooferDoofer
    edited February 16
    Options

You guys sent me a helpful tips email on how to win the hard levels but then you didn't give me lives to try out the tips. I'm not going to use my lives to try your tips, I'm trying to save lives to play the game. If you really want to help you need to send 3 lives so I can try it out instead of me having to use my lives.

I'm not liking this game but I know it doesn't matter since you have trillions playing and paying too but I can't afford to pay.

I've played about 30 or maybe more than that to try and get past level 251.

Bottom line your helpful tips email is not helpful at all.

• HooferDoofer
    Options

Correction I'm stuck at level 215

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you so much for explaining @HooferDoofer🤗

I think this will be an useful feedback for the game team! So, I will pass it on to our Community In-charge.

But, I don't know why that email will cost a life in your game though!! I have not received such emails until now! Hence, I have no idea!

Let me see talk to our CM and get back to you tomorrow! Until then, have a nice day/evening🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,107 Legend
    Options

Hello again @HooferDoofer

Like @PummyRaj I am a little confused about your posts. But let me try to clarify.

Below is a screenshot of level 215. Lives is the number at the top next to the heart symbol. One life gets added every half hour, so if we use all our 5 lives, after three hours we have another 5 lives.

Do you mean moves? Moves is the number of times you can move to match candies on each level. So my level 215 has 22 moves.

Level 215 is classed as "nightmarishly hard", which means on your first few attempts those 22 moves will not be enough to get the four dragons to safety. The game wants players to use gold to buy more moves, or use boosters to pass this level, so it will start off dropping the wrong colour candies from the top. After several attempts the game will usually help players pass, or get closer to passing, by dropping the colour candies you need to make special combos. I think the email you received from King with the tips was probably sent to you because King has noted that you are struggling to pass this level. They don't want you to quit, so probably they are trying to show you how to make combos of special candies to pass this level. On the screenshot you see special candy dispensers at the top. They will drop striped and wrapped candies, and if you get two of these side by side and swipe them together they help clear the blockers. So watch out for this opportunity if you see it on your board!

However, if this tip or the email from King does not help you and if you are stuck on level 215 without gold or boosters, then maybe it just means that Candy Crush is not the game for you. It's not for everyone and it will get harder and harder as you progress. In a previous post you asked about watching adverts to help get extra moves. Some players do get this benefit, but I think it does not appear in anyone's game as early as level 215.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,096 Legend
    Options

The Tips email you received @HooferDoofer is just that. It is just helpful information on how to play the game. In fact it is probably just information that you can easily find by googling how to play Candy Crush. King will not send you lives so that you can try out the tips because the tips are just how you play the game anyway.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?