Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 4975 for over a week. It’s so boring and frustrating. I can’t see a way through without extra moves. Any help please before I give up on CC forever.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Diane_Skidmore🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 4975 from a while now!! Let me try to play it and get back to you.