Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I resume old games from years
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @erica201🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are asking!!
Did you stop playing Candy Crush Saga (and other King Saga games) a while ago and would like to start playing them again?
If so, did you save them either through Facebook account or Kingdom account? Then, all you need to do is log-in again with that account and resume playing from where you left off!!
If you did not save your game, it might not be possible to restart from where you left off - unless you still have that device and the game is still intact.
If you need further assistance, please reply back with any other details you can think of and I can assist you. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫