Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can iuse my google play points to buy bold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @helkel🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I think you can buy Gold Bars by using your Google Play Points! I do not know about it as I have never used them. Hence, I searched about it and found this info⬇️
There is more information! But, it might not pertain to our King Saga games, hence did not add above. Please check for more detailed info and steps on "How to" use your points --> HERE
If you have any other questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫