Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot pass level 4963! What do I do? I’ve spent alot of money already and now I’m broke so I’ve been stuck on this level for a while! Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DawnBarker🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you experiencing a glitch in the level -- as in "never ending falling candies", etc.,
I am sorry to hear that you spent a lot to win this level!! Please contact the King Player Support team to send them a complaint and request for reimbursement by following below steps.
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
In the meantime, let us check and see if we can find any tips for you to pass the level.