Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not sure what to do. I uninstalled the app and did a reinstall. But it keeps happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Abbie77🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
When the screen become grey, please tap on any part of the screen again and the screen will become normal! I figured it out recently in my game😄
i have the same issue on iphone xr, pressing hub just greys out the screen leaving me no option but to close down the app
Thanks for the help. So far no success. I guess I will give up on getting those gold bars for that event.
I hope you succeeded. You don't need to press on the Hub icon to play, it has nothing to do with the event itself, which will show up in your events section.
Thanks for the info. I was 2nd place for that event and was supposed to get gold bars for finishing 1st or 2nd.
Thanks for the reply. I am using an iPad 7th generation. iOS 17.2.
This also happend to me, on an old iPhone 6. I also had the game freeze whenever I clicked on the vault event, while that was live. The only advice I would give you to not click on it! There is nothing worth anything underneath that Hub icon, it is merely an advert from King for the event!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?