Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've played this before but had to start a new game....signed in but where to I click to start a new game???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, Lorraine🤗
Do you want play on a Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,) OR the App version on Windows 10/11?
If it is Facebook browser, please use --> This link. Once you use it for few times, the icon will be saved to the "Shortcuts" and you can see it on the left side of the Facebook page.
If you would like to play the App version, please let me know🍫🍫
Is there an icon to click on if so I can't find it
Yes the game Candy Crush saga I'll be playing in on my PC
Hello @Lorraine71🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you talking about this Community OR the Candy Crush Saga game?
If it is the game, which device are you using to play the game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫