Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I connect again I don’t want t to lose my levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vlschubert🙋♀️
Can you please show me a screenshot of that spinning wheel?
In your opening question, you wrote "I can’t seem to connect to app. It won’t let me get to bonus spins or extra lives"! Are you talking about the Ads you watch to receive extra moves?
Are you able to collect the prizes from the features like --> Booster Wheel, Daily Treat Machine, Chocolate box, Treasure Hunt/Sweet Cinema, etc.,?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
hello, I still need help. the connection just keeps spinning and I cannot get to the extra lives. Please let me know how to resolve this. I think this happened when I tried to sync everything with facebook.
It is #2 . The connection. It won’t let me even log out because of connection
Hello @vlschubert🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! I need a bit of clarification about the issue you are experiencing...
1) Is it the "Store" you are not able to connect -- means you are not able to buy extra moves and/or boosters?
OR (2) Is it the connection to the game itself -- where you see "connection error" for every feature & event?
OR (3) Is it the Ads that give you extra moves and lives?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫