Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Won third place never received
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same has happened to me I QUIT. Plus they pit you against bots or you have to collect impossible amounts like 5000 green in 14 hours this time I QUIT
I am playing candy crush saga
I had won 25 bars for being 3 rd place last night and they never got added.! I am very upset about this!
2nd time in a row did not get my 10 gold from winning the candy box challenge. I sent email they did not help I am gonna just quit I had to win 12 levels to win gold reward 😥
Hello @rjsmama1016🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you tell me which game you are playing?
This area of the Forum belongs to Candy Crush Saga area! In this game, only players from 1st place will receive the Gold Bars reward!!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫