Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on level 9005 for months.
I once bought some gold bars and ever since the. I get no bonuses at the end of the game to even get a chance to pass. They always want me to buy again.
how do I get pass this level with no bonuses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you but I have done that.
I get no bonuses ever since I paid for something they want more money.
not right really!!!
ever since I paid for something once the game has never been the same. I used to quite enjoy CCS after being in one level for over a month a little disheartening!!!
Hello Jane @janepottπ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am assuming that you are playing Candy Crush Saga!
I found an YouTube Video that was made recently! See if it helps you to find the tricks to beat the level. They did not use any boosters either! When I am stuck on a level, I too try to watch their videosπ
I have sent screenshot before.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 9005 ?