Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The winter games have disappeared. I should have about 30 hours left in the finals. It is no longer in my events and I had over 500000 blue candies! Please give them back to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had tried almost every possible way to get the winter games for 200 gold bars, but it is still not working, no leadership score & position, my user id is 1446606786, pls rectify asap. There is only 7 hrs left!
I had the same problem, the winter games leadership board cannot show my position & scores and also my competitors'. About 2 hours ago, I was in first position and had about 1.37 million blue candies. Is any problem in your system.
Hello @Loripod๐ค A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please try replaying a level that has Blue candies in it and lose the level. Then, you should see the pop-up informing you that you will lose the Blue candies! Ignore that pop-up and go back to the Map screen and open Events. You should see the Winter Games icon๐๏ธ
If it didn't work, please try again (and again), until you see the pop-up! If the event is not finished, you will see the pop-up for sure! If losing a level did not work, try winning a level & make sure that all the levels you play/reply include Blue candies in them.