Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear king Moderator,
I've been playing Candy Crush Saga for more than 8 years. This time im stuck at 14878 level. Please give 50 gold bars once I win some strikes you can take them back. Please help me.
Best regards
Samir
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Moderators are the same as other players, but You can email Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there and I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.