Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished the 1500 gold bar reward activity and found that the reward turned into 500 gold bars, I could have got more than 100 gold bars, and only got 32 after finishing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please also check this discussions about Candy Royale Here
Hi @Jenn_nnny I have seen complaints about this happening this almost every week. Always on a Monday morning the Candy Royale event reverts from the weekend's Triple Candy Royale to the normal version. As King do not seem interested in fixing this issue all I can advise is that next time make sure you finish the race before the Monday morning (8/9am UK time) update that King do every week.