Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the 1500 gold bar Candy Royale quest where you have to win 21 levels in a row and the game glitched and dropped down to a 500 bar quest. I won all 21 levels but only won bars per the 500 Candy Royale quest. 😡
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jgilbert85🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I am glad to inform you that the Candy team is already investigating the issue! We will have an update soon👍️
Our Candy Community In-charge suggested that you should send a complaint to the King Player Support team - directly from your game (if you are using a mobile device or App version, i.e.) and request for your missing Gold Bars. They will have resources to look into your account and do the needful.
Please let me know if you need further assistance!
Thank you for your patience & understanding🍫🍫
@PummyRaj this happened at around 8:30pm EST. Nowhere near 12am or 9am UK time.
PummyRaj gave you some good advice on avoiding this in the future, except I would say not 12 am local time. For me in the UK it's 9am on a Monday morning, so I think it varies according to where you are playing.
Hello @jgilbert85🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have escalated it to our Community In-charge! Let me see what they say!
A tip that I follow in my game.... do not start the Candy Royale race if you don't think you can finish the race before 12 am your local time!
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this discussion for same issues Here